To many or a few persons within the Qnode community, there is quite a little confusion on how to move QnodeCoin (QNC) from native (Qnode) blockchain to Waves.Exchange Wallet and in reverse order. This lead me to write this step-by-step tutorial (written by JAVAKID and edited by Josh Erhiga)
QnodeCoin is the native currency of the Qnode blockchain and its a stand-alone network. This means that it cannot interact with a different chain except an iteration bridge (interoperability) is developed. The Quantum Node Group have developed and deployed a gateway bridge from the mortimer framework and jansenmarc framework.
SENDING QNODECOIN (QNC) FROM WAVES.EXCHANGE WALLET TO COREWALLET
(This is applicable for mobile, web or desktop waves wallet)
- Launch your WAVES wallet
- Mouse over to Wallet -> Portfolio
- Locate QnodeCoin in your wallet and click SEND
- In Recipient box, Paste the Issuer address below:
5. Input the Amount to transact or transfer. In the Description box, Paste your own destination QnodeCoin wallet address e.g 9xxxxxxxxxx (address format).
6. Press Continue
SENDING FROM QNODECOIN CORE-WALLET OR CEX TO WAVES.EXCHANGE (DEX)
Note: CEX (A Centralized Exchange like bitsails.com)
- You are required to generate a tunnel address linked to your receiving waves address. (Do Not use addresses outside of waves.exchange)
- Go to https://wavesgw.qngnode.cc
- Enter your WAVES wallet address in the field under Waves Address
- Click Establish tunnel
5. Copy the established tunnel QnodeCoin Address.
6. Open your QnodeCoin wallet or download a secured wallet from https://qngnode.cc/#wallets
7. Input parameters and send transactions.
Footnote: The QNG TEAM would also provide community support on any occurrence where gateway domain is offline via support for manual porting to & from waves wallet. Unscrupulous people are always launch attacks on our gateway to steal. But the porter security and code base forestall that — Josh Erhiga
Good luck fellows!